Extension of Early-Bird Registration Period
Attention Authors: If you have not yet registered your paper by paying the appropriate registration fee and uploaded your final manuscript you must do so before August 12, 2008. Your paper will not be included in the CD proceedings after this deadline. Please visit http://www.icpr2008.org for instructions. Please also note that one of the authors must present the paper at the conference. We are pleased to announce an extension of Early-Bird registration period for all others until September 8, 2008. Please encourage your colleagues and coauthors to consider attending the conference.
Conference Registration Fees (in US Dollars):
||Advance Registration (Early Bird - Until September 8)
||Advance Registration (Late - Until December 5)
- Workshop fees are $120 (Member) $130 (Non-Member) and $75 (Student)
- Fees for full day tutorials are same as workshops and for half-day tutorials are $60 (Member) $65 (Non-Member) and $40 (Student).
Each accepted paper must be registered by one of the authors before submission of the final manuscript
- Please note that at least one of the authors must register
for the conference paying regular registration fees (not
student fee) before submitting the camera-ready copy of his/her manuscript(s). Papers submitted without registration will not be included in the conference program
or in the proceedings. Please note that this fee will not be refunded even if the registration is cancelled.
- According to IAPR's policy, should an author have more than
one paper accepted, only one registration is required for
publication although other authors are encouraged to register and participate in the conference.
- Full registration includes DVD proceedings, all coffee breaks, the reception and the conference banquet. A fee is charged for guests.
IAPR Member Registration
- A discount is given to members of any Society affiliated with the IAPR. The name of the society that can confirm your membership must be entered onto the registration form.
- A list of IAPR societies is available at http://www.iapr.org/aboutus/organizations.php
- Student Registration is available for registered full-time students. The name and contact email of your supervisor who can confirm your student status must be entered onto the registration form along with the affiliated school. If you are the only author or if none of your co-authors are registering for the conference then you must register as IAPR member and pay the higher fee.
Workshop and Tutorial Registration
- You may register for Workshops and/or Tutorials on the Conference Registration Form. You may do so with or without registering to the main conference.
Reception and Conference Banquet
- Additional reception and conference banquet tickets can be purchased on the registration form (or on-site), subject to availability.
- The number of reception tickets is limited and will be allocated on a first come first serve basis. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Invitation Letter and Acceptance Letter
- Letters of invitations are available upon request to authors of accepted papers and registered delegates. Send requests to Paula Neal (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include your name, affiliation, complete mailing address, email, your paper number and registration confirmation number.
- During registration authors may purchase no more than one extra page for each accepted paper at $150 per page if they find it necessary to address the concerns of the reviewers.
Credit Card Statement
- The online credit card payment for this event will be listed on your
card statement with the name
"USF HEALTH PROFESSIONS CO
- Cancellations made on or before November 3, 2008: Full Refund (less $25.00 USD processing fee
- Cancellations made after November 3, 2008: No Refund