Paper submission deadline is August 8, 2008.
The corresponding author for your paper must have received a mail on July 17, 2008 with the following subject line:
"Submission Instructions for the 2008 International Conference on Pattern Recognition"
Please note that the paper submission server is different from the PaperCept server.
For more information visit http://iapr.omnicms.com/iapr/2008/collection.cgi
Paper Submission Deadline has been Extended to 24:00 Hours Server Time, April 15, 2008 (07:00 Hours UTC (GMT) on April 16, 2008). This is the FINAL DEADLINE. Server will close at this time for submission. We encourage authors to submit their papers as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush.
Manuscript length: 4 pages maximum. This is a strict limit for initial submission. During final submission
of accepted papers, authors may purchase one extra page at $150 if they find it necessary to address the concerns of the reviewers.
ICPR 2008 follows single blind review process. Authors are required to include their names and affiliations as shown in the sample templates.
A- Creating a user profile
1- Access the ICPR 2008 Paper Submission server at http://iapr.papercept.net
The welcome page contains links to explore various options to pursue such as creating a profile and submitting a manuscript.
If you encounter any problems during the paper submission process please contact email@example.com
2- Follow the PIN link to get to the PIN (Personal Identification Number) Wizard.
-Every author needs to create and maintain a current profile in the system
-The system needs to store the following information on authors:
- Full Name
- Contact address
- E-mail, phone and fax
- PIN (numerical identification number assigned to the author when he/she sets up a profile) and password
- Research interest profile
This information is requested from the author at the time he/she opens the account on the system.
The information stored on the system is available to ICPR's conference administrators and is not shared by any third party mailing list or marketers.
B- Submitting a manuscript
The following information is required for submitting a manuscript and uploading a manuscript file:
- PINs of all co-authors of the manuscript – it is necessary to enter all PINs at this stage to prevent potential conflicts.
The PINs of co-authors can be found by following the link https://iapr.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/pinwizard.pl
- For consistency please enter the PINs in the same order as the names appear on the manuscript. You will need to designate one of the authors as the “corresponding author.” Only the corresponding author may update submission information, re-upload paper or submit final paper.
- Approximately 200 word long “text only” abstract.
- A compliance tested PDF file. You may test whether the file is compliant by following the link “Test your PDF file”.
- You should have the authority to sign a “Commitment Statement” to the effect that you will comply with conference policy regarding registration and final manuscript submission.
Follow instructions on the paper submission site to submit your paper.
Additional information on the paper submission process is available at the following address http://iapr.papercept.net/conferences/manuals/authorgetstarted.pdf
Latex and MS-Word templates for paper submission are available at the following links: Latex
IAPR Ethical Requirements for Authors
The IAPR requires that all authors wishing to present a paper declare that:
1.the paper is substantially original and has not been submitted to any other conferences or journals,
2.the paper does not contain any plagiarism, and
3. the paper will be presented by the author or a coauthor in person.
The IAPR retains the right to eliminate any papers in violation of these requirements and to exclude the authors of such papers from future IAPR community activities.